join the club
Follow the steps below to become a member at Titahi Bay SLSC...
Brand new to Surf Life Saving NZ?
First step - you need to submit an online application at the Surf Life Saving New Zealand (SLSNZ) website. The club will accept it and you'll be assigned your SLSNZ membership number. You'll then be a member at Titahi Bay SLSC and you won't need to complete this process again. Once this is complete you'll need to complete a club subscription form and pay your subs (details below)
A member of another surf club?
If you are or have been a member of another surf club you will need to transfer your membership to Titahi Bay SLSC. You'll need to log in to the SLSNZ Member Portal to do this - email the SLSNZ Team to get your log in and further instructions to complete this process.
A Titahi Bay SLSC member?
Easy! Just let the Membership Coordinator know that you wish to return this season, fill out a club registration form and fire this through too. Once that's done pay your subs into the club bank account.
Internet banking (ANZ - 06-0501-0787753-00)
- Reference: Full Name or Family Name
- Code: Membership Code (or codes if you are paying for multiple people)
Remember, if you're paying for multiple members we need to know which category they come under. Use the membership codes below and indicate how many of each category is included in your payment (i.e. 1SL, 2AM, 2N). We no longer offer a family discount.
- Senior Member/Lifeguard (S): This member is 19 years of age or over (as of 30 September) and is a qualified lifeguard (or is training to be a lifeguard) and carries out patrolling duties. They have access to club training and competition equipment. $185
- Senior Lifeguard (SL): This member is 19 years of age or over (as of 30 September) and is a qualified lifeguard (or is training to be a lifeguard) and carries out patrolling duties only. $100
- Junior Member/Lifeguard (J): This member is 14 years of age or over (as of 30 September) and is a qualified lifeguard (or is training to be a lifeguard) and carries out patrolling duties. $100
- Junior Surf/Nipper (N): This member is aged between 7 and 13 years (as of 30 September). They are a member of the Junior Surf programme and do not carry out lifeguarding duties. $90
- Pipi (P): This member is aged 5 or 6 (as of 30 September). They are a member of the club's Junior Surf programme however are not yet old enough to compete at local area carnivals. Having an older sibling means they qualify to enroll as a Pipi. Payment for their club rash top is also included in their sub. $65
- Associate Member (AM): This member is not actively involved in lifeguarding or surf sports programs but has a social affiliation with the club. $50