Every season the Club provides voluntary lifeguard patrols at Titahi Bay Beach. Every season we provide over 1000 hours of voluntary patrol and are involved in rescues/assists, first aid incidents, searches and undertake a large number of preventative actions to prevent possibly dangerous incidents from occurring.
We are grateful for the support from the community that ensures that we continue this essential service.
The equipment we need includes:
- Junior surf boogie boards $50 each
- Rescue tubes $100
- Junior surf soft foam boards $1250 each
- Paddle Board $2200
- Ski $2800
- IRB (Inflatable Rescue Boat) Hull $14500
Should anyone provide a donation specifically for a purpose recognition will be given for that.
If you would like to make a donation, or are able to sponsor our activities, please:
- deposit to the Club Bank Account: ANZ- 06-0501-0787753-00. Please put your name in the reference and email us to let us know about your donation.
- send a cheque to PO Box 52-101, Titahi Bay, Porirua
We are a registered Charity under the Charities Commission and all donations are tax deductable.
We are very grateful for the support of:
- Enid Haslam
- Mana Community Grants
- New Zealand Community Trust
- Infinity Foundation
- Lion Foundation
- Pub Charity
- Podium Concrete
- Naylor Love