Eager For Leisure are now our club merchandise suppliers. Our merchandise range is available at the link below - new items will be added to this collection and members will be notified of this via newsletters and our social media pages.
Eager For Leisure Club Store (link)
Club Uniform Guidelines
- The Arena club togs are compulsory for Oceans-aged athletes, Junior & Senior craft squads and surf boat crews when competing (available from the Eager for Leisure online store)
- Hi-vis rash vest (compulsory for training and competing)
- Club skullcap (compulsory for all athletes when racing)
- Coloured Nipper skullcap (provided during Sunday Junior Surf sessions)
When on patrol lifeguards must wear the official red and yellow SLSNZ lifeguard uniforms. This includes:
- red wide brimmed SLSNZ hat
- yellow long sleeved SLSNZ polo
- red SLSNZ drawstring board shorts
- red and yellow SLSNZ jackets
- yellow SLSNZ rash shirts, both short and long sleeved
- wetsuits may also be worn, preferably with an SLSNZ rash shirt.