Welcome to our new websitePosted by SLSNZ Admin on Monday, 12 August 2013
Welcome to the new Titahi Bay Surf Life Saving Club website, take a look around and see what our new website has to offer.
The new site has some great functionality that you can take advantage of. Some of the features include:
- About us - details on the history of Titahi Bay SLSC, details on the up and coming Jubilee celebrations, how to join our club and thanks to our sponsors
- The newsroom - the newsroom will be where you can find all the latest news from Titahi Bay SLSC. This newsroom also has an RSS feed available so you can subscribe to the latest news via you email mailbox. Subscribe to the RSS feed here - www.titahibayslsc.org.nz/news/rss/.
- The Calendar - this is linked in to the Surf Life Saving New Zealand calendar so you can keep up to date with all the latest development opportunities, surf sport events and more.
- Lifeguarding - this section includes information on how to become a lifeguard at Titahi Bay SLSC, patrol hour information and Titahi Bay patrol procedures.
- Surf Sport - this section has links to all the latest Surf Sport information in the Capital Coast area. In future this will have the latest squad training times.
- Junior Surf - this section includes information on how to get involved in the Titahi Bay SLSC junior programme, how to register for the programme.
- Gallery - Some outstanding galleries from out and about with Titahi Bay SLSC.
- Contact Us - Club contact details and which club members hold club roles within Titahi Bay SLSC.
- Social media links - links to our Facebook page and the SLSNZ Twitter account.
We hope you enjoy the new website, next time you are talking to a fellow Clubbie be sure to share the website address with them www.titahibayslsc.org.nz.
About 10 weeks until our Jubilee celebrations so make sure you register!
See you all soon